Sunday, August 28, 2011

~ Stop, Phantom! ~

Photobucket

This is just too awesome for words. I mean really, really AWESOME! Dad came home for Christmas yesterday, and today he and Mom were walking through the mall. When they passed Carlton Cards (a store my mother never so much as glances at), she heard a male’s voice. She said it was a male voice which said very QUICKLY and very URGENTLY, “Stop!! Phantom!!”

Mom immediately stopped in her tracks, grabbed my Dad’s arm and told him she had to go inside that store. (She didn’t want Dad to think she was crazy, so she didn’t tell him just why she wanted to go in). Well, she walked into the store and guess what her eyes fell upon...

A PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Christmas ornament/music box. (I am obsessed with that movie. Patrick must know this - hence his referring to me, via my friend, as "Christine" and now the POTO Christmas ornament he led Mom to today).

So now I have even further proof that Patrick is really good at impressing things upon people. Though this was more than that, as Mom heard his voice this time.

I also just noticed that the day Mom heard him yell “Stop!! Phantom!!” was December 21st; 12-21.

So there are those numbers again.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- Disrespect and SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, Patrick and his brethren will toss you inside his dungeons where you'll eat moldy bread alongside a few rats, and be subjected to a minstrel's lousy, head-splitting singing and really bad poetry.

Kristin